Employee Brick Discount Program
Merry Oaks, North Carolina
Wadesboro, North Carolina
Controls Electrician - 1st Shift
Responsibility of all Employees:
General Summary: Controls / Electrician
Maintaining, Installation, and upgrade of Plant Electrical/Electronic equipment.
Assist in the repairs of equipment not related to electrical equipment as needed.
Skills and Abilities
- Communicate clearly with management and fellow Team members
- Install and repair electrical systems, and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment by following electrical code, using manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints, and other specifications by using hand tools, power tools, and electrical and electronic test equipment.
- Install power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment, such as robots, conveyors, and programmable controllers, following electrical code and blueprints, using hand tools and electrical test equipment.
- Connect power supply wires to machines and equipment, and connect cables and wires between machines and equipment, following manuals, schematic diagrams, and blueprints, using hand tools and test equipment.
- Diagnose malfunctioning apparatus, such as transformers, motors, switches, and lighting fixtures, using test equipment, and replace damaged or broken wires and cables, using hand tools.
- Test malfunctioning machinery, using test equipment, and discuss malfunction with other maintenance workers, department supervisors, maintenance supervisors, and machinists.
- Replace faulty electrical components of a machine, such as relays, switches, and motors, and position sensing devices, using hand tools.
- Diagnose and repair or replace faulty electronic components, such as printed circuit boards, using electronic test equipment and hand tools.
- Replace electric motor bearings and rewire motors.
- Troubleshoot robots and their controllers, using teach pendants, alarm lists, manuals, and schematics as well as technical support when needed.
- Use computers and software to program automated machinery, such as robots, variable frequency drives, servo drives, PLCs, and operator interfaces.
- Operate automated machinery, to test for malfunctions, and to verify repairs.
- Plan layout of wiring and install wiring, conduit, and electrical apparatus in buildings and on machinery.
- Diagnose and replace faulty mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components of machines and equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance work orders in a timely manner
- Maintain cleanliness in the work areas and return them to service in as good or better condition than when started.
- Secure all tools at the end of each assignment and shift.
- Secure all tool cabinets, mobile equipment, keys, and buildings before leaving the site.
- Establish organization of all hand and power tools and maintain at that level
- Identify broken or faulty hand and power tools and repair or notify the supervisor of needs
- Communicate with the supervisor the need for parts to complete an assignment
- Perform assignments in the order prioritized by the supervisor
- Return to work when failures or breakdown requires
- Follow up on previous assignments to be a sure problem is resolved
- This position includes but is not limited to these responsibilities
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Safety of yourself and other Team Members
- Ability to perform work as directed by Plant Management.
- Work Overtime as necessary.
- Must have dependable Transportation to and from work.
- Participate in Team Problem-solving exercises.
HS Diploma or equivalent / Tech graduate.
Computer literate (Word, Excel)
Ability to establish priorities and work independently with little supervision.
Competitive salary based on experience – Exempt Position
Benefits include: Vacation, 401(k) Plan, Rich Health Plan(s), Dental, Vision, Life Ins, Short/Long Term DBL, Xmas Bonus
Clay County, Texas
Kiln Operators - 1st/2nd shift
Candidate should be:
Able to work alone and with others
Have some mechanical knowledge
Have basic computer skills
Able to work days, nights, weekends, and some holidays
Manufacturing - Production Workers
- Must be able to perform physical tasks repetitively
- Lift up to 50lbs on a routine basis
- Shifts include days, nights, and some weekends
- Pay weekly, plus a weekly production bonus
- Opportunities for overtime
- 401K option with company match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Paid vacation time earned
- Seven paid holiday
Apply Here or apply in person at Triangle Brick Company, located directly off hwy 287 between Bellevue & Henrietta
180 E. Hapgood Drive Henrietta, Texas 76365
CDL Truck Driver
Responsibility of all Employees Triangle Brick Clay County:
Operation of all Trucks, Moffett, and Forklifts in accordance with Texas Regulatory rules, OSHA, and as directed by Triangle Brick management.
- Safe operation of Equipment and the Safety of Team members in the area of responsibility
- Report any safety concerns
- Work with customers/distributors in a professional manner
- Gain a working understanding of Brick Making Operation
- Participate in maintaining the Brickyard. For example, if you break a cube fix it.
- Understand the entire shipping process
- Understand the entire delivery process, including confirming delivered loads
- Perform routine equipment safety checks, and report concerns
- Work and coordinate with the Fleet Truck manager in NC and your Supervisor to keep trucks, trailers, and Moffett maintained and in good working order.
- Ensure all truck and trailer equipment are organized and clean
- Make sure brick loads are neat and show a quality appearance
- Ensure all brick loads match the customer’s order, to avoid errors
- Always practice safe driving methods and obey state laws
- Brick deliveries and picking up brick production goods, as necessary, are your primary responsibility. Outside of the aforementioned task, your supervisor, or plant management will assign additional work as needed.
This position includes but is not limited to these responsibilities
Apply Here or apply in person at Triangle Brick Company, located directly off Hwy 287 between Bellevue and Henrietta
180 E. Hapggod Drive Henrietta, Texas 76365
Maintenance Technicians - 1st and 2nd Shifts
Our maintenance personnel completes a wide range of tasks from preventive maintenance on robots, to new installs of fan motors and everything in between, including some basic electrical work. Below is a list of requirements:
- Basic Industrial skills including but not limited to mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and pneumatic. Ability to troubleshoot
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with and communicate with plant personnel
- Understand the purpose and proper use of small hand and power tools
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to prioritize task
- Basic computer skills
- Self-motivated and able to work alone or with a group
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs. Six feet high
- Competitive hourly wages and starting pay is based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and many other benefits available