Employee Brick Discount Program
Wadesboro, North Carolina
Triangle Brick Company in Wadesboro, NC has an opening for a Maintenance Technician, the Candidate should be self-motivated and team-oriented with safety as their #1 priority.
Day Shift 6 am-4 pm
Night Shift 4 pm - 2 am
- Maintain and repair various types of equipment (Conveyor belts, chains,s, and belt-driven components). Assembles replace or refits parts as warranted.
- Follow and enforces company safety policies and procedures among the maintenance mechanics at all times.
- All other duties as requested or assigned
- High school or GED and/or post-high school technical training highly desired, or equivalent experience.
- Experienced in multi-craft mechanical and electrical.
- Ability to troubleshoot various types of automated manufacturing equipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair electrical and PLC-controlled equipment.
- Ability to read and understand electrical drawings.
- Experience and training in hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Understand and troubleshoot 3-phase motor controls
- Ability to use a multi-meter to test and troubleshoot 24 VDC, 120 VAC, and 480VAC 3-phase power circuits.
- Industrial Maintenance experience desired.
- The ability to cut and weld steel is preferred.
Millroom Tech Operator - 1st and 2nd Shifts
Clay County, Texas
Kiln Operators - 1st/2nd shift
Candidate should be:
Able to work alone and with others
Have some mechanical knowledge
Have basic computer skills
Able to work days, nights, weekends, and some holidays
Manufacturing - Production Workers
- Must be able to perform physical tasks repetitively
- Lift up to 50lbs on a routine basis
- Shifts include days, nights, and some weekends
- Pay weekly, plus a weekly production bonus
- Opportunities for overtime
- 401K option with company match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Paid vacation time earned
- Seven paid holiday
Apply Here or apply in person at Triangle Brick Company, located directly off hwy 287 between Bellevue & Henrietta
180 E. Hapgood Drive Henrietta, Texas 76365
Maintenance Technicians - 1st and 2nd Shifts
Our maintenance personnel completes a wide range of tasks from preventive maintenance on robots, to new installs of fan motors and everything in between, including some basic electrical work. Below is a list of requirements:
- Basic Industrial skills including but not limited to mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and pneumatic. Ability to troubleshoot
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with and communicate with plant personnel
- Understand the purpose and proper use of small hand and power tools
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to prioritize task
- Basic computer skills
- Self-motivated and able to work alone or with a group
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs. Six feet high
- Competitive hourly wages and starting pay is based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and many other benefits available
Merry Oaks, North Carolina
Triangle Brick Company in Moncure, NC has an immediate opening in its truck shop for a Truck Technician. This position is Monday thru Friday during daytime hours, 6:00 AM – 4:30 PM.
Candidates should be self-motivated and team-oriented with safety as their # 1 priority.
Responsibilities and primary duties include the following:
- Maintenance and repairs on:
- Trucks (diesel tractors)
- Company vehicles (Ford Edge, Ford F150, Ford F350)
- Accountability for maintaining spare parts and inventory.
- Maintaining work area organization and cleanliness.
Qualifications include the following:
- Must have some general automotive and/or truck repair experience.
- Must provide your own basic tools.
- Must have a good driving record.
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Excellent benefits including medical, dental, life, short and long-term disability, 401k with company match, paid holidays, vacation, end of year bonus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22 - $25 per hour + overtime
Controls Electrician - 1st Shift
Responsibility of all Employees:
General Summary: Controls / Electrician
Maintaining, Installation, and upgrade of Plant Electrical/Electronic equipment.
Assist in the repairs of equipment not related to electrical equipment as needed.
Skills and Abilities
- Communicate clearly with management and fellow Team members
- Install and repair electrical systems, and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment by following electrical code, using manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints, and other specifications by using hand tools, power tools, and electrical and electronic test equipment.
- Install power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment, such as robots, conveyors, and programmable controllers, following electrical code and blueprints, using hand tools and electrical test equipment.
- Connect power supply wires to machines and equipment, and connect cables and wires between machines and equipment, following manuals, schematic diagrams, and blueprints, using hand tools and test equipment.
- Diagnose malfunctioning apparatus, such as transformers, motors, switches, and lighting fixtures, using test equipment, and replace damaged or broken wires and cables, using hand tools.
- Test malfunctioning machinery, using test equipment, and discuss malfunction with other maintenance workers, department supervisors, maintenance supervisors, and machinists.
- Replace faulty electrical components of a machine, such as relays, switches, and motors, and position sensing devices, using hand tools.
- Diagnose and repair or replace faulty electronic components, such as printed circuit boards, using electronic test equipment and hand tools.
- Replace electric motor bearings and rewire motors.
- Troubleshoot robots and their controllers, using teach pendants, alarm lists, manuals, and schematics as well as technical support when needed.
- Use computers and software to program automated machinery, such as robots, variable frequency drives, servo drives, PLCs, and operator interfaces.
- Operate automated machinery, to test for malfunctions, and to verify repairs.
- Plan layout of wiring and install wiring, conduit, and electrical apparatus in buildings and on machinery.
- Diagnose and replace faulty mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components of machines and equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance work orders in a timely manner
- Maintain cleanliness in the work areas and return them to service in as good or better condition than when started.
- Secure all tools at the end of each assignment and shift.
- Secure all tool cabinets, mobile equipment, keys, and buildings before leaving the site.
- Establish organization of all hand and power tools and maintain at that level
- Identify broken or faulty hand and power tools and repair or notify the supervisor of needs
- Communicate with the supervisor the need for parts to complete an assignment
- Perform assignments in the order prioritized by the supervisor
- Return to work when failures or breakdown requires
- Follow up on previous assignments to be a sure problem is resolved
- This position includes but is not limited to these responsibilities
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Safety of yourself and other Team Members
- Ability to perform work as directed by Plant Management.
- Work Overtime as necessary.
- Must have dependable Transportation to and from work.
- Participate in Team Problem-solving exercises.
HS Diploma or equivalent / Tech graduate.
Computer literate (Word, Excel)
Ability to establish priorities and work independently with little supervision.
Competitive salary based on experience – Exempt Position
Benefits include: Vacation, 401(k) Plan, Rich Health Plan(s), Dental, Vision, Life Ins, Short/Long Term DBL, Xmas Bonus
Kiln Operator - Hiring for Night Position
Shift Hours 4:30 Pm to 4:30 Am on a 3,2,2,3 schedule.
Oversee kiln operations such as the loading of unfired Kiln cars into the Dryer, maintain, monitor temperature set points on PLC computer.
When fired kiln cars leave the exit end of the kiln make sure they are relocated to the proper holding tracks.
Firemen will work all scheduled holidays that fall on their regular work schedule.
Pay Rate: This position will start at $15.45 per hour.